By agreeing to attend the Climateurope Festival(s), you confirm that you agree to refrain from any improper or unwelcome conduct that might reasonably be perceived to cause offence. Examples of inappropriate behaviours include, but are not limited to:
– Interfering with anyone else’s enjoyment of the event, this includes disruptive or disrespectful behaviour or comments that interrupt the normal flow of dialogue.
– Victimising, harassing, degrading or intimidating an individual or group of individuals on the basis of age, religion, disability (both visible and hidden), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, appearance, national origin or political affiliation.
– Impersonating or plagiarising any person or entity, including any of the Climateurope consortium representatives.
– Posting, presenting or sharing content which abuses, threatens, promotes, or instigates harm to yourself or others.
– Personal intrusion or attacks on others, inclusive of making disparaging remarks about any person or entity.
– Encouraging, inciting, soliciting, promoting or providing information about illegal or criminal activities.
Any participants/attendees violating this ‘festival code of conduct’ may be expelled from the event at the discretion of the event organisers.