“Non-stationary bias in climate predictions”
by Jens Grieger, Institute of Meteorology, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany
“Climate services XXL”
by Eddy Moors, Alterra Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands
After the talk, the following questions will be raised for discussion:
- Which challenges for climate modelling and observations are raised by climate services?
- What are the barriers that prevent a faster development of a climate services market?
About CLIMATEUROPE WEBINAR SERIES
Climateurope is a Europe-wide network for researchers, suppliers and users of climate information. It is a place to share best practices, gaps and recommendations and discover the state of the art about climate observations, modelling and services. The Climateurope webinar series are organized once every month. In each webinar, there will be two talks by invited speakers followed by a discussion centred in two main questions of interest for the climate services and climate research community.
Join the webinars to get the latest information on the state-of-the-art in the field of climate modelling and services and help to give direction to future climate research. If you want to receive information of the coming webinars please visit Climateurope website or join our network.
- JOIN THE WEBINAR HERE: goo.gl/md8PzX – Dial-in: 900-93-7920 Spain Toll Free, +34-91791-1283 Spain Toll, Meeting Number: 238 162 303
- Announcements and information to join the webinar
- Video, summaries, and presentations: have a look at the past webinars of the CLIMATEUROPE WEBINAR SERIES